Travel light when you choose the Mares Rover 15X Regulator. With a 29.5-inch rubber hose, this regulator weighs just 35.45 ounces. Its first stage features a balanced diaphragm and dynamic flow control for stable airflow at any depth. The second stage has a Vortex Assist Design and Fluid Dynamic Deflector. This means you get proper airflow for natural, easy breathing. The Mares Rover 15X includes 1st stage, 2nd stage, a low-pressure hose, and an owner’s manual.
Mares Rover 15x technology
- Abrasion resistant and affordable, ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures.
- Patented design which reduces the impact of water flow onto the second stage diaphragm, thus eliminating free flows even in strong currents.
DFC - Dynamic Flow Control
- Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.
VAD - Vortex Assisted Design
- The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
Fluid Dynamic Deflector
- Receives and properly directs the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece.
- Ideal for diving in warm and moderate waters
- Lightweight regular is perfect for traveling
- Ultralight Technopolymer Abrasion for a resistant yet affordable regulator
- Chrome-plated marine brass for enhanced underwater durability
- Environmentally sealed; No internal parts are exposed to salt, sand, or chlorine
- Dynamic Flow Control on all LP ports for stable performance at any depth
- Vortex Assist Design and Fluid Dynamic Deflector for natural, easy breathing
- Polyurethane-covered valve offers 600% more durability than previous Mares models
- Four 3/8-in. threaded LP ports, two 7/16-in. threaded LP ports
- Brass, Soft PU, Heavy-duty PU, Techno-polymer