Extend your bottom time by keeping your kicks to a minimum with the Yamaha 220Li Pro Dive Seascooter. Choose between 2 rotational speeds leisurely drift across the reef, or zip along the ocean floor at a max speed of 3.1mph (5km/h). The battery-powered motor lets you cover more ground to explore further into the watery depths. The 220Li Pro gives you 60 minutes of run time from a single charge. Use the included mount to install an action camera and film your exploits.
Effortlessly Neutral Buoyancy
The Pro Dive Series of scooters is neutrally buoyant in seawater for a comfortable ride. This is due to the innovative Automatic Buoyancy Adjustment System. The scooter body contains a self-filling ballast hull with strategically placed drain holes. Thanks to this design, it achieves neutral buoyancy almost immediately when submerged so you can get on with your dive. At the surface, it expels water just as quickly.
A Suite of Pro Features
The 220Li Pro is depth rated to 100ft (30m) and has a 2-speed gear changer to adjust your cruising momentum. The impact-resistant handlebar features ergonomically positioned triggers reduce hand strain on longer dives. D-ring attachment points make it easy to keep tools or camera filters close at hand. The master pull switch is positioned to be out of the way during scooter use. The LED power indicator on the master switch displays the remaining battery life, so you can plan your trip back. The accessory station on the belly of the scooter holds optional upgrades, such as ballast weights to manually fine-tune buoyancy (sold separately).
A Rechargeable, Replaceable Battery to Power Your Fun
The Pro Dive Series uses the same type of battery found in electric cars. This delivers more efficiency, acceleration, and range at a lighter weight. Plus it can hold a charge for months of inactive use.
The battery can be charged while inside the scooter, or you can remove it completely and swap it out for a full battery before your next dive for non-stop fun. For a power boost, you can upgrade the 220Li Pro to a 500-watt or 350-watt battery (sold separately) to improve performance.
Lithium Ion batteries don't need to be drained before recharging, so you can safely top off your charge to get the maximum run time every time. The battery can safely travel on airplanes.
- Depth rated to 100ft/30m
- 2 cruising speeds to observe the ocean at your leisure
- Easy-to-read battery level indicator won't leave you stranded
- Superior flood prevention system protects the battery at depth
- Attachable mount for a GoPro Camera to record your adventures
- Travel farther with faster speed and reduced kick strain for longer bottom time
- Impact resistant material and D-ring attachment points for tools or camera filters
- Automatic Buoyancy Adjustment System to instantly achieve neutral buoyancy in salt water
- Replaceable, rechargeable Lithium Ion battery for greater efficiency, acceleration, and range
- Upgradable 500W or 350W battery available to improve speed and runtime (Sold Separately)
- Optional ballast weights available (Sold Separately)
- Run time: 60m
- Depth Rating: 100ft / 30m
- Max Speed: 3.1mph / 5km/h
- Weight (Including Battery): 19lb / 8.6kg
- Dimensions: 12.6” x 11.8” x 24” / 319mm x 300mm x 610mm
- Neutrally buoyant in salt water. Slight negative buoyancy in fresh water
- High performance replaceable, rechargeable 220-watt Lithium Ion battery
- For ages 14 and up