ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD with Air2 (Men's)
The ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD delivers comfort an...
The ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD delivers comfort and performance in an innovative design. The Fluid-Form 3-D Gel System uses injection-molding to create a super soft and form-fitting BC. This modular, fabric-free design provides a lifelong BC with easy repairs and customization.
Designed specifically for performance, the Hydros Pro has back flotation weight integration, a monprene harness, an adjustable torso flex zone, and a one-button purge function. ScubaPro forgoes previous Cut, Make, Trim (CMT) processes by injection-molding harness parts in soft and resilient thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). This provides comfort, buoyancy and stability to deliver an exceptional dive experience. A Cross-Flow Channel Design allows air to flow and reduces air trapping. Lots of accessory points and built-in D-rings allow you to clip on extra gear. All of the straps have squeeze-style release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The Hydros Pro packs easily for storage and travel and comes with a backpack and travel straps with room for your entire dive kit.
The safe second regulator and balanced inflator are combined. An Air-Balanced Power Inflator Valve provides a steady stream of air when you need to inflate your BC. Lightweight and reliable, this BC's Air2 offers one-hand operation and a self-flushing mechanism that requires just one push to clear out dirt or water. It features a simple yet very reliable classic downstream demand valve. The Air2 comes with a ⅜” threaded high-flow low-pressure hose.
ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD Features:
- Fluid-Form 3-D Gel System uses injection-molding to create harness components in soft and resilient thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) to create comfort and stability
- Combination of BCD and alternate air source
- Hydros Pro Back Flotation for stability and buoyancy control
- Lightweight and quick-drying for comfort
- Great for warm, moderate, and cold water diving
- Near-Zero inherent buoyancy for an enjoyable dive
- Over-molded back plate has soft TPE gel on a rigid techno-polymer plate
- Single super cinch strap locks the tank in place for security
- Torso flex zone follow the curvature of the upper back and auto-adjusts for different torso lengths
- One-button purge function, self-flushing mechanism, single hose configuration and ergonomic silicone rubber mouthpiece
- Accessory eyelets lumbar and dorsal plates and multi-mount points on the harness
- Shoulder swivel buckles have built-in D rings to attach octopus and gauge consoles
- Tri-bungee system keeps iQ air cell streamlined and provides better air distribution
- Air2 has fixed Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) flow vane
- Regulator’s pre-tuned system is housed in a molded fiberglass reinforced nylon case
- Demand valve is chrome-plated brass with a stainless steel spring and a silicone rubber diaphragm and exhaust valve
- Fabric-free construction is resistant to UV rays and chemicals
- BCD Body Type: Back Inflate
- BCD Number of Dump Valves: 2
- BCD Weight Integrated: Yes
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No
- Travel-Friendly: Yes