Aqualung Women's Essential Scuba Gear Package
With a BCD designed to fit the curves of a woman’s body, the Aqualung Women's Essential Scuba Gear Package is made just for her. Starting with the Women’s Aqualung Pro HD BCD, you get reliable, comfortable performance. We added in the Aqualung i330R 2 Gauge Console Dive Computer so you have all your dive data within reach quickly and easily. And of course, a gear package wouldn’t be complete without a regulator and octo that allow you to focus on your dives, not your gear. So we added in the Aqualung Titan 3rd Generation Regulator and the Aqualung ABS Octopus. Grab your mask, fins, and snorkel and we’re ready to dive in.
Aqualung Pro HD BCD
Sliding into the Aqualung Pro HD BCD, you immediately notice that the hipbelt hits right at your natural waist as you fasten and adjust it. Comfortable and designed for your torso, as you go to clip the chest strap, you notice the slight curve in the shoulder straps. As you pull those tabs on the shoulder straps to the perfect fit, you feel the BC hug your body without pinching or digging in. Checking out the features and functions of this BC, the d-rings and pockets catch your eye. Plenty of places to stash, clip, and tuck your gear. And the powerline inflation system fits comfortably in your hand. With scooped pockets for your octo and instruments, this BC makes it easy to manage your gear and enjoy the dive.
Aqualung Pro HD BCD Features:
- Women's BCD
- SureLock II integrated weight system
- 4 stainless steel D-rings
- 2 pockets with zippers
- Knife attachment point
- Rolled collar
- Flat dump valves
- Powerline inflation system
- Wrap-around jacket style
- Scooped instrument and octo pockets
What’s in the box:
- Pro HD BCD
- Low pressure inflator hose
- Safety pamphlet
Aqualung i330R 2 Gauge Console Dive Computer
Say hello to the sleek, slimline Aqualung i330R 2 Gauge Console Dive Computer. Housing your Dive computer and pressure gauge, this console provides the protection and convenience you need for your instruments without all the bulk. The i330R dive computer gives you two button navigation that makes scrolling through your options and getting your setting right easy. Water activated, as soon as you slip below the surface, your computer starts working. Of course you can turn it on at the surface to get your settings right, but it will turn off automatically to save on battery until you’re below the surface. Easy to read and keep track of your dive data, this digital screen allows you to adjust brightness for your preference and dive conditions.
Coupled with your pressure gauge, it’s easy to get all the dive data you need in one quick glance. Your easy to read pressure gauge features tick marks up to 5000 psi with a red zone from zero to 500 psi. And you’ve even got a temperature gauge embedded in the pressure gauge. This luminescent analog face makes it easy to read your gauge even in low light conditions.
Aqualung i330R 2 Gauge Console Dive Computer Features:
- Protective rubber boot
- Contoured, slimline console
- Ultra-Bright, adjustable color display
- Lens protector
- 2 button intuitive interface
- Display last dive parameters from a single button (max depth and bottom time)
- History mode with up to 24 dive memory
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Freedive
- 3 gas dive computer: switch between up to three gasses underwater, from 21% to 100% O2
- Rechargeable battery
- Download software updates (purchase of optional download cable is required)
- Bluetooth 5.0 data transfer to the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android)
- Analog pressure gauge
- Air pressure measured in PSI
- 0-500 PSI pressure red zone
Aqualung Titan 3rd Generation Regulator (Yoke)
Providing a design that allows you to set up your gear in the way that best suits your needs, the Aqualung Titan 3rd Generation Regulator delivers performance with versatility. That Comfo bite mouthpiece makes longer dives more comfortable by reducing jaw fatigue while the balanced diaphragm in the first stage delivers your air on demand consistently and easily.
Aqualung Titan Regulator First Stage Features:
- Balanced diaphragm creates easy breathing and consistent output
- T-shaped design allows for optimal hose routing
- Forged body uses less brass to decrease weight
- Polyurethane outer skin protects the metal components
- Hose outlets placed for streamlined hose routing
- Open yoke screw avoids water retention
Aqualung Titan Regulator Second Stage Features:
- Patented Comfo bite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue
- Removable/reusable clip allows for quick mouthpiece changes
- Easy to maintain with few components
- In-line Venturi knob allows for progressive changing of breathing output, even when operating with gloves
- Polyurethane purge cover resists scratching and purges easily
- Side openings reduce accidental freeflow when swimming in strong currents or with underwater scooters
- Deflector reduces exhaust bubbles which makes for less noise
Aqualung Titan Regulator: 2019 ScubaLab Testers Choice Award Winner
Here's what ScubaLab had to say about the Aqualung Titan reg:
On the breathing simulator, the Aqualung Titan was the only reg in its category to collect excellent work-of-breathing scores across all of our standard depths and breathing rates; in fact, it was still going strong after we pushed it below 250 feet. Equally impressive in the water, it took very good scores from test divers for dryness and ease of breathing in all positions. “Quiet and smooth—a real pleasure to use,” one tester commented. The ergonomic Venturi control proved quite effective, managing to stop free-flows even while the reg was still face up. The soft polyurethane cover gives the purge just the right amount of stiffness and can also be removed easily, without tools. “Almost forgot I had it in my mouth,” was a typical tester response to the lightweight second stage. The compact first stage has two HP and four LP ports in a T-shaped arrangement that allowed easy setup. With Herculean performance and impressive comfort, the Titan was overwhelmingly picked by test divers as a favorite. It is our Testers Choice for regulators under $500.
Aqualung ABS Scuba Octopus
A safe second you’ll be glad to have at your side, the Aqualung ABS Scuba Octopus offers lightweight reliability when you need it. Compact, this streamlined Octo tucks easily into your BC Octo pouch so it’s out of the way yet accessible. Designed for buddy breathing, you and your dive buddy will appreciate the dependable reliability of this octo.
Aqualung ABS Scuba Octopus Features:
- Low profile design
- 120 degree angle between hose and mouthpiece
- Quick release clip
- High visibility yellow hose and housing trim
- 39" yellow hose
- Product Sku: ALWOMENESSEN
- Sizing: Adult
- Bundle: Yes
ReviewsBe the first to review this item
What size ( small, med., Etc) would be the equivalent of 7mm.
- DDivers Direct
This scuba gear package does not come with a wetsuit. The sizing is for the BCD which does not have an equivalent to neoprene thickness.
Does the "Aqualung Women's Essential Scuba Gear Package" come with hoses for the regulators?
- DDivers Direct
Yes, all hoses are included. They are just not photo'd.