Special Holiday Returns and Exchanges Extension Policy:
To accommodate Holiday shopping needs, we have extended our Return Policy for the Holiday Shopping season. New items purchased from October 1st to December 31st may be returned/exchanged anytime through January 31st. Exclusions apply.
Simple Return Policy - Online and In-Store
To help you enjoy your time in, on, and around the water, we stand behind the products we sell. If you're not satisfied with your Divers Direct purchase, please let us help you with a return, exchange or repairs.
Most items we sell can be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new condition, with original tags, packaging, and manuals along with your sales receipt.
The following items are subject to a 20% restocking fee:
Hookah diving systems, air compressors, and diving scooters all have motors. Like a new car that you drive off the lot, it is used and can’t be re-sold. Warranty returns need to go back to manufacturer for repairs.
Diving computers with logged dives
Camera and imaging equipment that has been removed from original packaging.
The following items may not be returned or exchanged.
Bathing suits are items of personal hygiene and for health reasons may not be returned once worn. Bathing suits that have never been worn and with original tags attached are no problem
SCUBA cylinder sales are final. Sorry, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on tanks.
To make it easy on you, items purchased in-store or online can be brought back to a store or mailed to our warehouse for exchange or refund. Buy it where you like and return it where you like.
How to Return or Exchange in a Store
Simply bring back your item in its original product packaging (tags attached for clothing) with proof of purchase to the customer service desk for return or exchange. For Direct Rewards members, we are happy to look up your receipt.
How to Send Us a Return
- Pack the item securely, including the original product packaging and tags. (Tip: Re-use the bag or box your order came in. Be sure to cover all existing shipping labels!)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) and print & fill out our Return & Exchange Form
- Address box or bag to
180 Gulf Stream Way
Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Unfortunately, Divers Direct is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
How to Exchange an Item Online
- Place a new order for the correct size that you need. If the item incurs shipping charges, call us at 1-800-DIVE-USA to place the order and we will waive shipping charges for the exchanged item
- Follow the instructions above to return the original item.
- Remember, you can always exchange in a store any items bought online or in-store