Entry-level divers and snorkelers will love the Wind Fins from Aqua Lung. These compact, travel-size fins are sturdy and robust. The ergonomic design will keep your feet comfortable for hours. The grip effect inside the foot pocket holds your feet in place while kicking. The fins use a rigid sole to protect the foot and help transfer power to the blade. The blade uses structured side ribs to control bending. The anti-slip rubber pads improve balance and safety, while the tab on the heel will make them easy to remove and put on.
- Made light polypropylene and rubber inserts for durable elasticity
- Structured side ribs ensure progressive and controlled bending
- Rigid sole guarantees an optimal protection of the foot and a good power transmission to the blade
- Ergonomic foot pocket design for long lasting comfort
- Grip Effect inside the foot pocket to ensure foot stability
- Pull tab on the heel to easily put on and remove fins
- Anti-slip rubber pads for balance and safety
- Designed and made in Italy
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|
Can these be used for scuba diving and snorkeling?
Do you have to wear socks with these?
Are they sized for socks?
Wha size should I get if my shoe size is a 13?
Is it sized already to wear with boots or Lycra sock?