Aqua Lung Essential Scuba Package
We've compiled some of the best Aqua Lung scuba gear into a complete dive package that is not only cost effective, but includes some of Aqua Lung's most functional gear components. Ideal as a first complete set of scuba gear, this dive package has everything you need to embark on endless underwater explorations.
Aqua Lung Pro HD scuba BCD
This wrap-around jacket style buoyancy compensation device is constructed from durable, ResisteK materials to withstand chlorine and salt water deterioration. Including Aqua Lung's integrated weight system, the Surelock II Mechanical Weight System clicks in securely and releases with a simple pull on a handle. Zippered utility pockets on both sides can be used to carry accessories, such as lights, slates, or underwater cameras. The scooped octo pocket allows you to securely keep your octo visible and streamlined, without letting it drag along the ocean floor. The left pocket also allows you to keep your gauge console streamlined and easily accessible. Five stainless steel D rings give you endless options for clipping accessories.
Aqua Lung Titan scuba regulator
Comfortable and lightweight, this diving regulator produces an easy breathing underwater experience. The balanced-diaphragm first stage is environmentally sealed to protect the scuba regulator from saltwater deterioration. The second stage has a venturi knob to stop unwanted freeflow, and includes the Comfo-Bite mouthpiece. The exhaust tee has a built-in grid for finer exhaust bubbles. Reinforced polycarbonate construction makes this scuba regulator strong and durable.
Aqua Lung ABS octo
With quality breathing performance and low profile design, this diving octopus exceeds the CE breathing requirements for scuba regulators. The unique design allows for proper breathing whether the diving octopus is positioned right side up or upside down. The highly visible yellow cover extends from a 39" yellow hose. Whether from the right hand or left hand position, the 120° angle between the hose and mouthpiece allows for comfortable buddy breathing.
Aqua Lung i300c 2 Gauge Dive Computer Console
The Aqua Lung i300c 2 Gauge Dive Computer Console includes the dive computer module and a submersible pressure gauge housed in a rugged console for easy instrument reading underwater.
- Backlight for display information in low light conditions
- User changeable battery with data retention between changes
- Smart functions like Water-activated on switch and Bluetooth connectivity
- Select fresh or salt water and 1 of 4 operating modes: air, nitrox, gauge, and freedive
- Pre-dive planning mode, automatic altitude adjustment, and optional deep stop with countdown timer
- History mode gives info on total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature
- Able to switch up to 3 gases underwater
- Audible alarms with LED warning light
- 3 Nitrox mixes up to 100% O2
- Compatible with DiverLog software
- Control your dive computer settings
- View your dive log profile
- Add locations and notes
- Store and share photos
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|
Can we add flex hose and swivel?
Any taxes, shipping to Texas?
Sizing chart for the BCD