ScubaPro MK25T EVO/S620 X-Ti Regulator (Yoke)
ScubaPro MK25T EVO/S620 X-Ti Regulator (Yoke)
ScubaPro’s top regulator technology is on display in this high-tech, ultralight reg system.
MK25T EVO: Unfailing Performance In Any Conditions
The MK25T EVO is the only ScubaPro first stage with a full titanium body - machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising years of trouble-free use. The MK25T EVO is a balanced piston first stage, ScubaPro's absolute top performer. It is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra-stable intermediate pressure (IP) resulting in a fast, constant high delivery of air. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand for a truly trouble-free dive. Air balanced pistons deliver more air to the second stage than any other first stage, while its performance is totally unaffected by the changing tank pressure.The MK25T EVO has 2 opposite high-pressure (HP) ports. The arrangement of high- and low-pressure hoses is crucial to diving comfort. Two opposite HP ports allow for an individual positioning of the first stage (pointing up or down). This allows the diver to position the gauges either on the right or left side and increases the freedom of movement for your head and neck, which will save you more than a few knots and muscle cramps in your neck and shoulders. For ultimate customization in the arrangement of LP hoses, the MK25T EVO accommodates 5 HF (High Flow) ports on a swiveling turret, which allows for 360° swivel of hoses. HF flow ports deliver about 15% more air than conventional ports. Externally adjustable intermediate pressure allows authorized ScubaPro service technicians to quickly fine-tune and adjust the first stage after maintenance without disassembly. Honestly, when was the latest and greatest piece of gear also easier to maintain?
Cold-water diving? If the water's still liquid, you can dive it.
Cold water diving conditions can be drastically different, posing the possibility of a regulator freezing. The MK25T EVO regulator uses ScubaPro's new Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) to prevent freezing in even the most extreme environments. The ScubaPro MK25T EVO first stage regulator meets the EN250-2014 requirements for cold water diving, and is CE approved for 3360 psi (230 bars). This model goes even beyond this stringent qualification and has successfully been tested in extreme cold diving conditions at less than 36°F (2.2°C). The freezing resistance has been increased by 30% over the previous MK25 regulator first stage. ScubaPro has achieved this with some new design features. The new MK25T EVO has a proprietary thermal insulating coating on key internal components and an encapsulating main spring bushing that resist the cooling effect in previous MK25 first stage regulators, also as a specific anti-freezing measure. ScubaPro engineers have designed a patented finned cap with additional body fins for the MK25T EVO first stage for optimal-cold water diving. The ribs of the XTIS act as a radiator to increase the surface area of heat transfer from the water to warm up the internal parts that have been drastically cooled down by the gas pressure drop. The MK25T EVO has a bigger body cap, new body with insulating bushing and ribs, new antifreeze cap patented isolation system with all internal parts fully insulated to dramatically improve cold water performance.
S620 X-Ti: the best of ScubaPro's legendary S600 made even better
The new S620 X-Ti embraces the best features of ScubaPro’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The titanium inlet tube is super-efficient, the large purge button improves water circulation and the new exhaust tee enhances overall performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view, so you can see even more.
Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new regulator system is a winner. Because of the S620's versatility, it can meet the diver's needs as frequently as the diver changes dive sites. The S620 valve housing is constructed from lightweight titanium. The S620 has a linear air-balancing valve, and a top-notch air-balancing system. This regulator's air-balanced linear-flow valve allows the diver to use less energy while breathing underwater -- you might even forget about the regulator.
ScubaPro MK25T EVO/S620 X-Ti Regulator Features:
- Machined titanium body is lightweight, highly resistant to corrosion and ultra-durable.
- Air balanced flow-through piston provides effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Full titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Product Sku: DD111109
- Max Nitrox Mix: 40% O2
- Connector Type: Yoke
- Adjustable Second Stage: Yes
- Balanced: Balanced
- Number of HP Ports: 2
- Number of LP Ports: 5
- Material: Titanium
- UPC Code: 4048336358804
- Accessory: No