Divers and anglers will love this GPS directory of aquatic locations. The SD memory card holds a directory of 960 GPS waypoints for reefs, wrecks, dive sites, and fishing spots in Central West Florida. This public waypoint data is collected here in a convenient memory card format so you don't have to go searching for great dive or fishing sites. Import the data onto to your computer to access PDF files with site names, site-specific rules, and materials. Use your GPS to download all the coordinates for easy navigation. Great for locals and vacationers, this memory card will make your trips to sea more efficient and exciting. The microSD card comes with an SD adapter for better compatibility with your devices.
960 Sites in Central West Florida
Discover the reefs and waterways of Tampa and the gulf coast. This memory card includes hundreds of waypoints for Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties. There are dozens of artificial reefs to explore. Numerous wrecks from the early 1900s dot the coastline from old Cuban trade routes. Beginners will enjoy visiting the Regina sunk in just 12-20 feet of water. Advanced divers can explore the Bay Ronto, sunk by a hurricane 110ft down.
There's also an abundance of natural features to explore. Natural ledges and hard bottom spots in Sarasota and Pinellas are often overlooked by human visitors, but popular with sea turtles. Hillsborough and Tampa bay offer many fishing opportunities for amberjack, grouper, redfish, snook, and others. Back on shore, you can enjoy miles of beaches, rivers and state parks for relaxation or wildlife viewing.
- Over 960 GPS waypoints in Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, and Sarasota counties
- Each data file specifies site name, site-specific rules, and materials
- Use the KML files to see Google Earth satellite views and plan trips
- Comes saved on a microSD with an SD adapter for easy import
- Includes 2 Card Sizes: Micro SD card and full-sized SD card adaptor
- Easily print lists from the included PDF files