Divers Direct Orlando
5368 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Tel: (407) 363-2883
Hours of Operation
Do you want to buy SCUBA gear in Orlando, FL? Divers Direct is your one-stop dive shop in Orlando! Our Divers Direct dive shop in Orlando is located just around the corner from Universal Studios, and close to Wet-n-Wild. When you want to buy SCUBA equipment in Orlando FL, we've got everything you need to go diving and more in stock! Come see our dive shop in Orlando today! Divers Direct’s Orlando dive shop is a prominent dive retailer in the community. Orlando Divers Direct has been serving vacationers and locals with high quality discount dive gear since 1996. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff makes Divers Direct SCUBA shop the #1 source for SCUBA equipment in Orlando. Whether you are looking for a mask and snorkel or the whole SCUBA gear setup, Divers Direct Orlando dive shop will set you up with the perfect gear that will fit your dive or snorkel needs.
Divers Direct Orlando’s Services
Not a certified diver? No problem. Divers Direct offers a variety of certification courses to fit your goals. From Open Water Certification to Rescue Diver and everything in between Orlando Divers Direct is ready to help you achieve your SCUBA diving goals. So what are you waiting for? The staff in the largest of all dive shops in central florida is ready to help make your dreams come true.
Air and Nitrox tank fills
This Orlando SCUBA shop has a top of the line Nitrox fill system. Divers Direct containment system allows for the perfect fill while protecting the safety of customers and employees. So whether you want Air or Nitrox this Orlando dive shop has the capabilities to accommodate your needs.
We offer top notch brands such as Cressi, Mares, Zeagle, EVO, Tusa, Bare, O'Neill, Aqua Lung, and Atomic at top notch pricing. Reliable gear at affordable prices. From high tech gear to very basic snorkel gear we have products to fit every need.
Whether you are on a much needed vacation or you are a long time Orlando native we have a variety of beach wear that will appeal to you. From swim suits and board shorts to tropical casual wear we have the latest fashions from O’Neill, Roxy, Luau, Quiksilver and many other top rated brands.
Orlando International is the largest airport in Florida, 13th largest airport in the U.S., and the 23rd largest in the world, ranked by the number of passengers during 2006 according to the Airports Council International, with a total of 34,818,264 passengers.
Orlando SCUBA Diving
- General water temperatures in Central Florida are as high as 85 degrees in the summer and as low as 52 degrees in the winter
- There are many opportunities in Central Florida for every level of diver. Each opportunity offers a unique dive experience.
- Ginnie Springs has 4 caverns and a beautiful cave system. The water is a steady 72 degrees year round and has excellent visibility. The Ginnie Spring basin is a large, bowl-shaped depression measuring over 100 feet across and 15 feet deep. A 150-foot long run connects the basin to the nearby Santa Fe River. The chief attraction here is the Ginnie cavern, whose wide, open entrance can be found at the bottom of the basin. Some of the caverns require cave dive training.
- Crystal River is well known for snorkeling or swimming with the manatees, one of mother nature's most amazing creatures. Kayak with dolphins, or take a fishing trip for some of the most amazing redfish, trout, shark tarpon, bonefish, Snook fishing is in the area.
- Blue Grotto has a unique underwater lighting system and a fresh air bell at 30ft. Blue Grotto is actually a sinkhole with good visibilty. Depths reach 100 ft. Upon entering the sink you will encounter a very large cavern with writing on the walls. At a depth of 30 feet there is a fresh air bell so you can take off your mask and breath some fresh air. Continuing down, there is a large shaft that slopes down at a 90 degree angle.