The Abyss 22 scuba regulator by Mares features a balanced diaphragm first stage, tri-material valve, all metal technology and mesh-grid. The high pressure poppet was designed for a "2 year or 200 dives" service interval — double the high pressure seat life standard. With a compact body in a modern and smart style, it is made of hot-forged nickel-plated and chromed brass. Abyss 22 is fitted with a preferential intermediate pressure port for connection to the main second stage.
- High performance in all temperature extremes — including Ice diving!
- Grill design optimizes the flow of water around the second stage diaphragm, minimizing the likelihood of free-flow
- Moisture Retention System (Chrome and Nickel-plated Brass all Metal 2nd stage) reduces dry mouth and enhances comfort
- Brass Heat Exchanger reduces chance of freeze-ups
- VAD (Vortex Assisted Design) bypass system for effortless, natural breathing under all conditions
- DFC (Dynamic Flow Control) for improved performance at any depth
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|
|Length Hose (inches)||29|
|Adjustable Second Stage||No|
|Max Nitrox Mix||40% O2|
|Number of HP Ports||2|
|Number of LP Ports||4|