The Vissla Dredges Boardshorts are stylish and engineered for durability. The Platinum X technology features fewer seams and cool 4-way stretch. Tribong stripe panels combined with Micro Repel quick-dry technology reduces saturation and repels water. This keeps your shorts lighter and dryer. The minimized seams increase mobility and maximize performance. The Recycled Dredges feel like regular boardshorts. But, they're made from a blend of upcycled coconut husk, upcycled plastic bottles, polyester, and cotton. Each pair of recycled shorts you wear helps you do your part for the planet.
- 20” outseam
- Convenient back flap pocket
- Water Repellant fabric dries shorts faster and prevents leg rash
- Made with recycled Repreve fabric that's good for the environment
- 4-Way stretch fabric increases mobility and performance
- 55% Recycled Polyester, 26% Catonic Polyester, 13% Cotton, 6% Spandex
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|