The TUSA Hyflex Vesna combines a unique fin design with advanced materials and innovation.
Designed for PowerThe Hyflex Vesna features TUSA's unique Active Pivoting System (APS). It uses carefully positioned holes to reduce drag while maintaining constant propulsion. It also features TUSA's power-boosting Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.). Due to the natural angle of your feet, standard flat fins lose about 10% of your propulsion. The Angled Blade Design captures the full effort of every kick. The result is more speed, power, and efficiency underwater. There are a few more design tricks to help you speed through the water. The built-in fin stop creates a soft kick that boosts velocity. The blade vent increases force by reducing water resistance and turbulence. Reinforced blade rails and a flexible pocket move a large body of water per stroke.
Designed for ComfortThe multi-compound Comfort Foot Pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade. It also has a more rounded shape for a better fit. The open-heel fins feature a newly designed Anatomic Fin Strap (AFS). It delivers flexibility and control to significantly reduce heel slipping. This gives your better comfort and power transfer on longer dives.
Designed for SafetyTUSA Direct Reflect technology uses advanced material to keep you visible in low light or at night. It brightly reflects 180° back to the original light source.
- Anatomic Fin Strap (AFS) reduces heel slippage to increase comfort and efficiency
- Blade vent maximizes propulsion by reducing water resistance and turbulence
- Reinforced blade rails and a flexible blade pocket move a large volume of water
- Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.) increases power by capturing full kick effort
- TUSA Direct Reflect material keeps you visible in low light or at night
- Comfort Foot Pocket enhances performance and reduces fatigue
- Active Pivoting System (APS) reduces drag and boosts velocity
- Built in fin stop creates a soft kick to maximize force
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|