LIMITED TIME OFFER!
GET A FREE SK-8 COMPASS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A ZOOP NOVO COMBO DIVE COMPUTER CONSOLE.
Whether you're preparing for your first underwater adventure or experienced in the deep, pairing the Zoop Novo with the SK-8 will ensure you enjoy your dive even more; now packaged together as part of a LIMITED TIME OFFER.Valid beginning October 1st, 2017 through December 31st, 2017.This offer is only available at participating retailers and cannot be combined with any other offer.
About the Zoop Novo Gauge ConsoleThis dive computer console provides all the features of the wrist-mounted Zoop Novo -- plus a submersible pressure gauge -- with the convenience of a dive console. All of your crucial scuba diving instruments are in one easy-to-read location. Get accurate decompression information with Suunto's Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM). Four different dive modes support a range of diving activities, including air, nitrox, gauge, and freediving. The included DM5 software connects to your PC or Mac once you're back above water, and makes it easy to access detailed dive data and graphical logs.
- Suunto RGBM continuous decompression algorithm allows for safer ascents
- Easily adjust for different breathing gases with air, nitrox, gauge, and freedive modes
- Integrated apnea timer for freediving activities
- Timer available for air and nitrox modes
- Firmware can be updated, ensuring accuracy
- Built-in dive planner makes it easier to schedule decompression times
- Backlit display is easy to read in all conditions
- Suunto DM5 software displays detailed graphical logs and dive data
- DM5 software compatible with PC or Mac, requires accessory cable (sold separately)
About the SK8 CompassAlways know where you're swimming with the Suunto SK8 dive compass for dive consoles. This high-quality, liquid-filled dive compass is rugged enough to survive in saltwater and accurate enough to maintain your position. It has a glowing dial that can be charged with your dive light, and a rotating bezel to aid with underwater navigation.
Top MountThe Top Mount designed for use in the top position on dive gear consoles.
Wrist MountThe Wrist Mount includes a strap to wear on your wrist while diving for hands-free navigation that's easily accessible.
Bungee MountThe Bungee Mount provides at-hand accessibility thanks to the included bungee cord. Loop it around your hand or attach it to a D-ring.
- Functions in sub-zero temperatures
- Rotating bezel with notches on every 5th degree
- Side reading window for easy reading underwater
- Balanced for use in the northern hemisphere
- Phosphorescent compass card
- Quick stabilization
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|