LIMITED TIME OFFER!
GET A FREE SK-8 COMPASS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A D4i NOVO WRIST DIVE COMPUTER.
Whether you're preparing for your first underwater adventure or experienced in the deep, pairing the D4i Novo with the SK-8 will ensure you enjoy your dive even more; now packaged together as part of a LIMITED TIME OFFER.Valid beginning October 1st, 2017 through December 31st, 2017.This offer is only available at participating retailers and cannot be combined with any other offer.
About the D4i Novo Wrist ComputerThe Suunto D4i Novo Dive Computer is a great lightweight wrist mount computer that's perfect for all types of diving. It's an upgrade from the original D4i model. An all new silicone strap provides a perfect fit. It has optional wireless air integration that displays current cylinder pressure and remaining air time. The included USB cable connects the D4i Novo to a computer. From there, you can access detailed graphical logs of your dive data. It's compatible with Movescount and Suunto DM5 software to plan and track your dives.
- Optional Wireless Air Integration
- 4 operating modes: air, nitrox, freedive, and off
- Built-in dive planner makes it easier to schedule decompression
- Electro-luminescent backlight display is easy to read in all conditions
- Suunto RGBM continuous decompression algorithm calculates safer ascents
- Use compatible software to display and share detailed graphical logs and dive data
- Compatible with Suunto Movescount and DM5 software for PC or Mac
- Updated firmware with the included USB cable maintains accuracy
- Detailed Graphical logs and Dive Data
- Integrated apnea timer for freediving
- Timer for air and nitrox modes
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Package Includes:
- D-Series USB Cable, Extension Strap, 2x Scratch Guards, Instruction/ Manual, Quick Guide, and Manufacturer's Warranty
About the SK8 CompassAlways know where you're swimming with the Suunto SK8 dive compass for dive consoles. This high-quality, liquid-filled dive compass is rugged enough to survive in saltwater and accurate enough to maintain your position. It has a glowing dial that can be charged with your dive light, and a rotating bezel to aid with underwater navigation.
Top MountThe Top Mount designed for use in the top position on dive gear consoles.
Wrist MountThe Wrist Mount includes a strap to wear on your wrist while diving for hands-free navigation that's easily accessible.
Bungee MountThe Bungee Mount provides at-hand accessibility thanks to the included bungee cord. Loop it around your hand or attach it to a D-ring.
- Functions in sub-zero temperatures
- Rotating bezel with notches on every 5th degree
- Side reading window for easy reading underwater
- Balanced for use in the northern hemisphere
- Phosphorescent compass card
- Quick stabilization
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|