The Suunto Analog 2 Gauge Dive Console is comfortable to hold and easy to read, with both a scuba pressure gauge and analog depth gauge. The SM-36 tank pressure gauge uses a safety-pin-type tube and gear mechanism for accuracy and durability. The SM-16 depth gauge has a reliable Bourdon tube mechanism with gear system, maximum depth indicator, and zero-in facility for altitude diving. Both gauges have a phosphorescent dial face for high visibility in low light conditions and night dives.
- Suunto analog dive gauges are a reliable and accurate choice for scuba divers.
- Phosphorescent easy to read analog dials.
- Reliable and accurate bourdon tube mechanism.
- Maximum depth indicator
- Reads up to 4000 PSI and 150 feet
- Compatible with Suunto quick release
- Zero-in facility for altitude diving
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|
|Depth Rating (ft.)||150|
|Max Depth Indicator||No|
|System of Measurement||Metric|