The latest innovation from Rob Allen the Tuna Railgun is fully rigged and ready to shoot with deadly accuracy.The barrel integrates an extended rail that runs the full length and into the muzzle. It supports the spear and lines up with both the muzzle and the mechanism. It also increases the stiffness of the barrel and reduces flex. What does that mean for you? Dead accuracy, shot after shot. The Snapper Railgun is rounded out with quality materials and design. The barrel is aircraft grade aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.45mm. The low profile muzzle is smaller than conventional muzzles to reduce drag and increase maneuverability. The mechanism is manufactured from corrosion-resistant glass-reinforced nylon. It has a durable, solid 316 stainless steel sear. The gun comes standard with two Rob Allen green power bands at 5/8" thickness.
- Integral rail reduces flex for deadly accuracy
- Aircraft grade, 1.45mm thick aluminum barrel
- Glass-reinforced nylon trigger mechanism to resist corrosion
- Durable, marine-grade 316 stainless steel sear
- Low profile open muzzle to reduce drag
- 7mm electro-plated spring steel shaft
- Includes 2 Rob Allen green power bands 5/8"
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|