The Rob Allen Snapper Railgun is engineered for deadly accuracy in the water.The build starts with an aircraft grade aluminum barrel with a wall thickness of 1.45mm. An extended rail runs the full length of the barrel and into the muzzle to support the spear. It lines up with both the muzzle and the mechanism. It's integrated into the barrel to increase stiffness and reduce flex. What does that mean for you? Dead accuracy shot after shot. The Snapper Railgun is rounded out with quality design choices. The low profile muzzle is smaller than conventional muzzles to reduce drag and increase agility. The mechanism is manufactured from corrosion-resistant glass-reinforced nylon. It has a durable, solid 316 stainless steel sear. The gun comes standard with two Rob Allen green power bands at 5/8" thickness.
- Rail reduces flex for deadly accuracy
- Aircraft grade, 1.45mm thick aluminum barrel
- Glass-reinforced nylon trigger mechanism to resist corrosion
- Durable, marine-grade 316 stainless steel sear
- Low profile open muzzle to reduce drag
- 7mm electro-plated spring steel shaft
- Includes 2 Rob Allen green power bands 9/16"
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|