The Rob Allen 7mm Notched Impact Shaft is made of ultra-tough, oil-quenched carbon alloy spring steeled. It's tempered to 2100mpa for flexible toughness. Each spear is hand straightened and quality checked before machining. Rob Allen's Quatro Phase coating provides corrosion protection that's 4-5 times better than conventional electro-galvanising. This quality spear is designed to fit all Euro gun mechanisms. The tri-cut tips provide excellent penetration. The rocktip is ideal for close quarters reef fish hunting. Polished line holes and 270° wishbone notches reduce wear.
- Universal design fits all Euro gun mechanisms
- Tempered to 2100 megapascals for flexible toughness
- Ultra-tough, oil-quenched carbon alloy spring steel shaft
- Quatro Phase anti-corrosion coating protects 4-5 times better than electrogalvanizing
- Polished 270° wishbone notches and line holes reduce wear
- Hand straightened and quality checked
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|