The Honoka’a sandals from Olukai are named after a small down the on the Big Island of Hawaii. They’re made from a full grain leather with a saddle-stitched Paniolo design in the footbed. The straps on the top fasten for a snug fit with two buckles on the outside of sandal. These sandals meld luxury and tradition together and they look absolutely stunning doing it.
- Durable, high-quality full grain leather
- 2 buckle design for a secure, adjustable fit
- Non-scuff rubber outsole won't leave marks
- Paniolo-inspired decorative saddle stitching
- Anatomical compression-molded vinyl EVA midsole for added comfort
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|