This high-performance carbon hose is excellent for frequent divers. It was engineered by MiFlex for divers who often encounter rocks and wrecks. This high-pressure hose has greater stiffness than traditional woven hoses. However, it's still more flexible than traditional rubber hoses. This is a perfect fit if you're looking for safety on high-pressure dives. It's also great for dive centers who run multiple dives each day.With the lightweight advantage over rubber regulator hoses, MiFlex hoses are flexible and durable for years of prolonged use. Miflex HP hoses are 35% thinner and weigh nearly 50% less than rubber regulator hoses. Both ends have electroless nickel plated brass fitting and are approved for use with up to EAN 40. The o-ring is made of Viton to support nitrox dives. Miflex High-Pressure Carbon HD Regulator Hose is available in lengths from 6" to 48" to match your scuba diving preferences.
- Viton o-ring supports nitrox dives
- Working pressure: 300 Bar (4,350 PSI)
- Burst pressure: >2,000 Bar (29,000 PSI)
- Approved according to EN250 standard
- Standard fittings: M 7/16”UNF, F 7/16”
- Electroless nickel-plated brass fittings resist corrosion
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|