The 48" Koah Battle Axe Speargun is specially designed to give you quick-switch rig options between freeshafting and lineshafting. This wooden speargun includes a spare speargun shaft, spear shaft holder, and installed GoPro mount for the ultimate freeshafting speargun, that instantly can switch back to a line shaft. The 48" KOAH Battle Axe Wooden Speargun fills the need for a high performance freeshaft speargun with the ability to switch to line shaft shooting instantly. By combining a machined line release with a specialized bungee, you can quickly rig your speargun to a line system without needing to re-line, or back to freeshafting without loose hanging monofilament. When you switch to the lineshaft, the monofilament stays tight to the speargun—or stays tightly stowed away beneath the teak barrel when freeshafting. The Koah Battle Axe includes a spare speargun shaft plus a speargun shaft holder. An extra long, 3/4 enclosed track aids reloading the spear shaft. Standard handle placement stabilizes tracking, while the wide loading butt allows for comfortable hip loading. The Koah Battle Axe even has an installed GoPro mount to capture every epic fish shot. If shooting video isn't your thing, you can use the GoPro mount to install the optional Koah Q40 dive light.
- Quick-slide line system for easy switching from freeshaft to lineshaft
- Teak stock
- Poured glass and graphite filled epoxy track
- Extra long track openings for easy loading
- Designed to hold two spare shafts
- AR-15 interchangeable grip
- Includes spare speargun shaft, spare shaft holder, and GoPro mount
- Included GoPro mount can be used for the optional Koah Q40 light
- Uses two 5/8" speargun bands
- Uses specialized bungee
Add a Koah Spear Tip Protector with your speargun to protect your shaft when not in use, or during transport.
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|
|Length Total (inches)||48|
|Length Total (cm)||121.92|