The Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer is an extremely durable and reliable scuba computer that is easy to use without sacrificing features. It offers all the features of a high priced scuba computer at an affordable price.
There are plenty of wrist dive computers on the market, but the Cressi Leonardo scuba wrist computer is the first to be designed and built in Italy based on Cressi’s over fifty years of experience in making some of the best scuba gear on the market. The digital scuba gauges work with air or nitrox breathing gases, and the included gauge mode provides use as a bottom timer. While monitoring oxygen fraction (FO2) and pressure (PO2), a Wienke-Haldane Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM) algorithm will accurately track saturation levels, maximizing safety and comfort on the way back to the surface. The optional deep stop timer built into this wrist dive computer paces out pauses in decompression that some divers find can reduce fatigue once they return to the surface, and an ascent rate alarm prevents a mistake when you’re just heading for the surface.
The battery indicator on this scuba computer is a foolproof way to know there’s enough juice left for the next dive. A user-replaceable battery makes it easy to keep your dive computer in working order, without having to send it away. Paired with a built in calendar and clock, this makes the Cressi Leonardo the perfect scuba wrist computer for anyone who travels to dive.
Before getting into the water, it’s easy to run through the dive plan with the dive simulator mode. This feature is simple to access with the one-button operation mode of the scuba computer. This means there’s no need to search for the right button on the wrist dive computer, just click to choose an option, then long press to select.
Back on the surface, free log software available for PC or Mac makes even more information available for this diving computer, showing information sampled every twenty seconds from the last sixty dives up to seventy five hours of total dive time. This makes it much easier to study previous performance and plan future dives better without spending all of your time scrutinizing your scuba gauges.
Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer Features:
- Air, nitrox, and gauge modes support a variety of breathing gases
- Fraction of oxygen adjustable between 21% and 50%
- Oxygen pressure adjustable between 1.2 and 1.6 bar
- Alerts about CNS oxygen toxicity using a graphic indicator for improved
- Simplified single button interface uses a short push to change functions, long push to select
- Three levels of user-selected conservatism to tune gas usage to performance needs
- User-selectable Deep Stop function reduces fatigue after long dives
- Uses a modified Haldane and Wienke RGBM algorithm to time ascents
- Measures 9 tissues for saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
- Ascent rate alarm sounds at speeds greater than 10 meters per minute to provide additional safety
- Log book tracks last 60 dives/75 hours, registering at a 20 second sampling rate
- Battery Life indicator makes it easy to see how much juice is left
- Battery is user-changeable, so there’s no need to cancel a dive while waiting for a replacement
- Distinct, easy to hear alarms won’t be mistaken for other diving computers
- Operates in Imperial or Metric units
- Backlit display can be easily read in low-light conditions
- Built in calendar and clock
- Full reset makes it easy to share this scuba computer between several users
- Dive software for PC or Mac allows for easier and more detailed setup of dive profiles
- Made in Italy
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|
|Depth Rating (ft.)||393|
|Max Nitrox Mix||40% O2|
|System of Measurement||Both Imperial and Metric|
|Battery Type||User Replaceable 3-Volt CR2430|