The Cressi Giotto Dive Computer is the first mixed gas dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi. Easily toggle through dive computer controls with the large three buttons on the face of the dive computer display. Available in gray, red, and white, the Cressi Giotto Dive Computer provides an easy-to-read display of your crucial dive data and decompression time. The Cressi Giotto Dive Computer is first the Mixed Gas dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi. The 3 button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up. Its high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly. Additionally, the clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Cressi Giotto Dive Computer also has a new algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke, and based on the Haldane model. Its integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures. The software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
- ”Dive” Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (O2 percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
- Gage setting option (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Replaceable protective display screen.
- User-replaceable batteries.
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- User can switch units of measure from Metric to Imperial
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display
- Built-in calendar and clock.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
- Dive history saved.
- Option for full reset
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|
|Depth Rating (ft.)||393|
|Max Nitrox Mix||100% O2|
|System of Measurement||Both Imperial and Metric|
|Battery Type||User Replaceable 3-Volt CR2430|