The AquaSketch Dive Slate is the world's most convenient and durable way to take notes underwater. Not only does it simplify the task of writing or drawing, it also offers unlimited paper capacity, making it unnecessary to waste time erasing during a dive. Small enough to fit in a pocket, this can be worn on your wrist or attached to your BCD with a retractable lanyard. This patented technology has been widely used by NASA, the U.S. military, marine researchers, and search & rescue organizations. AquaSketch is dependable, durable and simple to use. Unlike devices that can wear out or breakdown, a quick turn of the knob to advance the scroll always provides a clean surface ready for immediate use. If necessary, corrections can be made during a dive using the eraser provided. After a dive, all notes and drawings can be scanned into a computer or transcribed by hand for permanent storage. The vellum can then be erased using a standard eraser and reused.
- Holds up to 8 feet of waterproof vellum
- Charts, graphs and dive logs can easily be printed on the vellum
- All notes and drawings can be scanned into a computer after a dive for permanent storage or reworking in other media
- Phosphorescent writing surface illuminates notes during night dives
- Scrolls can be saved and reused to update notes on specific dive sites or as dive logs
- After or during a dive, the vellum can be erased and reused using a standard eraser
- The vellum is inexpensive and easy to replace—even underwater