Want the LOWEST PRICE?
Contact us now and show us where you found it for less and we will beat it!*
Call now: 1-800-DIVE-USA or contact us.
*Must be authorized USA dealer. See complete details here.
Aqua Lung has taken the complex nature of dive computers and simplified it with the i300 wrist dive computer. You can safely and confidently descend on your dive with the i300 wrist dive computer calculating your no-decompression model, using an easy-to-read design that's backed up by advanced engineering. The four operating modes give you versatility in diving functions—air, nitrox, freedive, and gauge mode. In low light conditions, the backlight illuminates the dive computer's display information, perfect for night dives and cloudy conditions.
Aqua Lung i300 Wrist Dive Computer Features:
- 4 operating modes: air, nitrox, gauge, and freedive
- User changeable battery with data retention
- Audible alarms with LED warning light
- Pre-dive planning mode for previewing your next dive profile
- Water-activated on switch
- Single button access to max depth and bottom time info of your last dive
- History mode logs total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature
- Nitrox mix up to 50% O2
- Optional deep stop and timer
- Select between salt water and freshwater
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- DiverLog software allows control of your dive log on Mac or PC
- Digital instruction manual
- Safety reference information
- DiverLog brochure for using your lob book software
- Quick reference card for fast-learning functions
- Lens protector
- Battery compartment opening tool
|Eligible for Free Freight Promo||Yes|
|Max Nitrox Mix||50% O2|
|System of Measurement||Both Imperial and Metric|
|Battery Type||User changeable|